National Commercial Coordinator
Established title insurance agency is seeking a reliable, personable, and experienced Commercial
Coordinator to be a part of our fast-paced company. Qualified candidates must have the ability to
multitask, portray excellent verbal and written communication skills and be computer proficient.
· Extensive experience with National or NY commercial transactions
· Serve as the point of contact for all parties to the transaction including, underwriters, clients and their
respective counsel, lenders, brokers and third-party vendors.
· Firm understanding of Title bills and Title policies
· Analyze and review Purchase/Sale Agreements to ensure compliance with all terms and conditions of
· Confirm financial figures with all parties involved in the closing transactions.
· Respond to and resolve all client and third-party inquiries in a timely manner.
· Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in running commercial files. Real Estate Paralegals and Legal
Assistants with Commercial experience and strong knowledge of Title Insurance are encouraged to apply.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Excellent organizational and communications skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications. (Knowledge of SoftPro a plus)
· An Outstanding work ethic with the ability to work in both team-oriented and self-directed environments.
· Detail-oriented and professional; able to handle confidential information.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondences.
· Commercial & Residential Title Insurance
· Real Property & Cooperative Lien Searches
Job Type: Full-time